Hurricane Weary!

Just when Fay has finally decided to wrap things up, in comes Gustav and Tropical storm Hannah! I will be so glad when December rolls around and hurricane season is over! My heart goes out to all of you that are in Gustav’s path. Please do not take chances and try to ride this one out. It looks like it is going to be a real monster of a storm! Get your family to safety now; don’t wait until the last minute when you may not be able to get out. Things can be replaced, lives cannot. May God watch over all of you!

The last few weeks have just been an emotional rollercoaster ride for me. Between taking care of Noodle, hurricanes and the news of eBay’s new policies, I am stressed out to the max. For weeks now, I have been scanning and preparing items to list in my store and at auction for the upcoming season. I wasn’t able to put my new items up last week, because I can no longer afford eBay’s fees for my best items. My whole purpose in selling on eBay was to pay off my hospital bill and Noodle’s vet bills, but the majority of my profits have been ending up in eBay’s and paypal’s pockets. I will still be selling some items on eBay to try and keep up with Noodle’s and my bills, but I will no longer be able to sell my best items on eBay. I have closed my eBay store and reopened elsewhere, and I will be opening my website soon. I hope you will come by and see me and continue to follow Noodle’s story.

Noodle is still having a rough go of it. He has developed more nodules and that pesky one in his lower quadrant is still draining! It has grown to a large size again and there is another large one above it. I’ve been giving him his pain meds to keep him comfortable, but I don’t think he’ll be getting his herbal bath anytime soon. I’ve posted new pictures for you and you can see them by clicking on the links. Misty is enjoying the outdoors again, and even though she has some residual effects from her strokes, she is pretty much back to her old self. The babies are doing well and so is Reggie. Darn it, the outer bands are coming in from the hurricane, and we’re getting a bad storm coming through, so I will have to sign off and finish this later. I will link to the new pictures when I sign back on. My very best to all of you!

Warm Wishes,
Suzy & The Babies

No comments: