Update On Noodle & Misty 5/28/2008

I want to apologize for not posting pictures yet. I have been trying to get some for you, but I injured my neck and back shortly after my last post and I have not been able to get any good shots. Noodle is doing pretty good, but had a rough go of it for a few weeks. He developed a cluster of nodules on his back again and these seemed to be particularly painful for him, so he was on pain meds for a while along with his other meds. I had to shave him again and I shaved a larger area than I normally do to make sure there were no more developing. He is healing well and has started playing with the babies again. Right now he is sleeping in his bed under my desk snuggled against my feet. We don't seem to be having much luck in the weight loss department, so if anyone has any suggestions I'm all ears!
Misty had another relapse yesterday and is really struggling with her balance today. She had been doing much better and I hope that she will bounce back once again real soon. She is eating and drinking well and is not in any distress other than her balance problems. She is very content living in my bedroom and sometimes goes out to be with the other cats. She sometimes nudges them gently in the face and miracle of miracles; she even shared a bowl of food with Max! Now that is something I would have liked a picture of! Katie and Reggie are doing well too, although I think Reggie misses having Misty outside with him. I am trying to get new items up for you, but I am pretty sacked out from the pain meds and muscle relaxers, so it is slow going. If there is anything in particular that you need, please feel free to contact us. I will be a little slower at responding to emails until my back and neck problem are resolved, but rest assured your packages will still go out on time thanks to my dear husband. As always, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your help in saving Noodle and wish you all the very best.


Kind Regards,
Suzy & The Babies

No comments: