Update On Noodle 7/18/2007

Noodle seems to be feeling a little better today, and he looks better too, but he still is having a good bit of pain and continues to be on his meds. He has multiple areas draining now and I believe the antibiotics are doing their work. He still has a long ways to go, but he did lightly play with Katie for a while today. He does adore her and on Friday he will have little Maggie to keep him company as well. I think Katie will be happy for a playmate too as she is just a bundle of energy going nonstop all day long! I sure wish I had just a fraction of her energy! Anyway, I was able to take a few pictures of the two of them for you while Noodle was snuggled up on my bed. Katie was afraid of the camera but at least you can see the little cutie! I hope all of you are enjoying your summer!

Warm Wishes,
Suzy & Noodle

No comments: