Update On Noodle 6/26/2007

At long last Noodle's test results came in on Friday with very good news! He does not have cancer! The test results came back just as before showing a very bad infection with lots of inflammation. The two pea sized nodules have ruptured and drained and there are no signs of any more developing in that area or the area of the operation. He will have to be on antibiotics for some time yet, but the good news is, he will eventually make a full recovery! I can't begin to tell you how overwhelmed with joy we are! The past nine months have been very difficult for him, but as always he has remained the sweetest, gentlest cat I have ever known. He will be in his hat for a few more days, but by the weekend he should be able to have it off and enjoy a little more freedom. His wound is healing nicely, and I will be posting new pictures in a few days. I am so sorry for the delay in updating his page but this emotional roller coaster ride has left me physically and emotionally drained. I will only be listing on Sunday and perhaps Thursday
for a little while, while we both get some much-needed rest. My heartfelt thanks goes out to all of you for your kind letters and support through this difficult time. May God bless you all!

Warmest Wishes,
Suzy & Noodle

No comments: