Update On Noodle 7/15/2007

Noodle with his Boo Boo Bear

Noodle has been having a very tough go of it for the past week. The nodules have returned and some have surfaced and ruptured, but I can feel a multitude of them developing in his tummy area. I am hoping that the new antibiotic is bringing everything to the surface and that this ordeal will soon be over for him. Two more small ones surfaced and ruptured in the area of his old wound, and I do not feel any more under the skin, so that is progress as that is where everything originated. He is sedated and on pain medicine, and resting comfortably. I have not wanted to disturb him for pictures, but hopefully I will have some for you soon. We adopted a darling grey and white 10-week old kitten last weekend and he is just delighted with her. We named her Katie, and she has really lifted his spirits! Ironically, a few days after adopting her, we got a call about little Maggie. Apparently we were given the wrong information, and she is doing very well! The mother died from an allergic reaction to Frontline, and the wonderful owners hand raised her kittens! We have decided to adopt this very special baby as well, and should be bringing her home soon, so little Katie will have someone to grow up with like Reggie and Misty grew up together. Noodle will be happy to have another playmate, but I'm afraid Reggie and Misty aren't as welcoming. Since they prefer to be outside this shouldn't pose too much of a problem and I'm sure that in time they will adapt. Like Noodle, Katie and Maggie will be indoor cats, and I'm hoping that after the first cold winter in Kentucky, Reggie and Misty will come to prefer being inside too. I hope that you will continue to pray for his recovery and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your continued support and interest in my auctions. May God Bless you all!

Warm Wishes,
Suzy & Noodle

No comments: