Update On Noodle 1/23/2007

Noodle had a few rough days this past week. He was running a fever and not feeling well at all, but is doing much better now. I had to shave him again so the developing nodules will drain properly when they rupture. That was sad, because he had finally gotten most of his fur back in. He'll have to wear his baby shirts again for a while but hopefully not the hat. Misty, Reggie, Katie and Max are all doing fine. Misty comes inside several times a day now, but still won't have a thing to do with Noodle and the babies. She had quite a tizzy when Max came up to snuggle with me. I've never had a cat before that was so jealous!
Today, I received the very sad news that our friend and neighbor in Kentucky is very ill. Jean fell over a week ago and hit her head and developed bleeding on the brain. She spent 4 days in ICU but was able to come home on Monday. She did well that day but has started having seizures every 15 to 20 minutes. Her situation looks very grave and I would so much appreciate your prayers for Jean Collier and her family and I know they would too.
The power of prayer was certainly with my brother-in-law Randy. He fared very well with his Chemo and things look very good for him. Thank you so much for your prayers and as always thank you for your kindness in helping me to save Noodle.


Warm Wishes,
Suzy & The Babies

No comments: