Update On Noodle 4/20/2007

Well, as Murphy's Law would have it, Noodle had a setback and was shaved and put back on antibiotics for several weeks. I am almost afraid to say it, but he seems to be doing better now. He had two tiny areas rupture and drain yesterday, but all the other areas have healed over nicely. I can still feel a few soft lumps under his skin and one hard one that concerns me, so I will be taking him in again to make sure everything is alright. Many thanks to all of you that have written in with suggestions. They have been most helpful! I'm sorry it took me so long to update his page but I have been so tired, and I'm afraid he has not been up for having his picture taken. I must say this isn't his best shot, but he wasn't in the mood to be photographed. Misty is still being quite mean to him, and I think his feelings were hurt, as she had just come in and hissed at him. He tries everything to make friends with her, but she is one tough It's adorable how he rolls on his back and coos at her! Unfortunately, she's having none of it! I keep telling him she's just playing hard to get. I wish! She just let my husband pet her for the first time in her life, and she is almost 7 years old! What can I say; she's my little wild child. So here is my little Noodle, with his snuggly. I will try and get a better picture later on for you.I know many of you have been waiting for patterns from my personal collection. I have many to put up, but typing is extremely painful and for now it is easier for me to list books that I have multiple copies of. If there is anything in particular that you are looking for, just let me know and I will see if I have it. As always, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping me to save Noodle. May God Bless you all!


Warm Regards,
Suzy

No comments: