Update On Noodle & Misty 5/4/2008

Misty continues to hang in there with me. She has good days and bad as far as her balance goes, but she is eating and drinking well and is not in any distress. She is very content living in my room, and quite happy to have me all to herself in the evenings. The others go in and keep her company, and she has even nuzzled Katie and Max's noses. Imagine that!! No luck for poor Noodle though. He is still head over heels in love with her, but she won't have a thing to do with him. He is doing very well these days and I am very pleased with his progress. He has had a few small nodules develop and rupture, but they have healed over very quickly. He is actually running through the house playing chase now. It's rather comical to watch because with his weight it's more like a very quick waddle. Now that he is feeling better, I have been playing games to exercise his body like chase and catch the laser beam. Hopefully it will result in some weight loss. He doesn't really overeat, and he doesn't get extra treats, so I think he may just have a slow metabolism. I am hoping that he will be off his meds by the end of summer. He has been such a sport about taking them, even when he doesn't want to and has remained his sweet lovable self throughout this whole ordeal. I couldn't be more proud of him! I finally got a new battery for the camera, and I will get some recent pictures of all of them up this week. As always, we thank you for your help in saving this little fellow and wish you all the best!

Warm Wishes,
Suzy & The Babies

No comments: