Update On Noodle 12/15/2007

Here at last are the new pictures of the babies! I'm sorry for the delay, but I had to be put to sleep for some medical procedures and I'm afraid I just don't bounce back the way I used too. Noodle has been doing much better over the past week and has been much more active and has enjoyed romping and playing with the babies. He continues to have nodules, but the new ones are much smaller and are healing quickly after rupturing. The antibiotics are a little rough on his system, but the probiotics and Primal Defense are helping a great deal in that regard. He still has a long way to go, but I am encouraged by his recent playfulness and increased activity. I'm afraid they weren't in the mood for pictures today, but I will try and get some more when they are playing. Just click on the hyperlinks to see the pictures.

Katie enjoying some catnip
Max on the left with Noodle (sleeping)
Noodle trying to nap

I received the very sad news that a friend and fellow eBay member lost her husband due to a sudden heart attack. I know this is a terribly difficult time for her and your prayers for Marji would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your continued support in helping me save Noodle. We wish you all many Blessings for the Christmas Season and throughout the New Year! Have a lovely day!

Warm Wishes,
Suzy & The Babies

No comments: