Update On Noodle 3/30/200

Noodle continues to do better. Knock on wood, he has not had any outbreaks on his tummy for a while now, and the last ones that ruptured on his back have healed nicely. He is very playful these days, enjoying chasing the kittens all around the house. I'm sorry that I have not posted new pictures yet, but my battery bit the dust on my camera and I have not been able to get another one yet. I hope to get a replacement this week and will take some pictures for you. Max and Noodle are getting difficult to tell apart at first glance. I do believe that Max may be bigger than Noodle when he is full grown! Katie is a sweet, gentle baby and Cisco has discovered his voice. He likes to have the radio on and "sings" endlessly with the music. It's quite comical as his tones vary with the music and he seems to like some songs much better than others. He has been enjoying a little time outdoors and likes to sit in the grapefruit tree and eat the newly developed leaves. I started a new medical treatment last week which is making me feel quite bad, so I hope you will bear with me as it may take a little longer to answer your emails and get new items up. In a few months, I hope to be feeling much better. Hope all is well with you, and as always we thank you for your kind bids on our auctions. Have a lovely day!

Warm Wishes,
Suzy & The Babies

No comments: