Update On Noodle 8/12/2007

Little Max sound asleep at last!

The past few weeks have been up and down for Noodle. He seems to be making progress and has played with the kittens a lot over the past few days. He still has lumps that are surfacing and draining but all in all he seems to be feeling better. He is still on medication, as well as the special formula and other natural remedies that I am giving him and I am still hoping for a full recovery. Little Maggie went in to be spayed and it was discovered that she was actually a little boy quite to the owner’s surprise! So, Maggie is now Maxwell, and he is just as cute as can be! Noodle, Katie and Max are playing well together and the two kittens never seem to run out of energy! Boy I wish I could bottle some and sell it on eBay, not to mention taking some for myself! Max's previous owner was very kind and took care of his initial shots, tests and neutering for which I am most grateful. He is such a little sweetie and we just adore him! Noodle is quite pleased to have two playmates and he no longer seems to be depressed. Reggie has accepted him, but I'm afraid that my darling Misty is quite beside herself. She just kept looking back and forth between Katie and Max as if to say, "I just can't believe there are TWO of you now!!" Every time she comes in to eat she gets her feathers in a ruffle when she discovers they are still here. I try to give her extra attention, but she is the kind of cat that only wants to be held when she wants to cuddle, and that isn't too often. She has a wild streak in her and prefers to be outside on her own. She is quite the huntress and used to take great pleasure in bringing her catch of the day in to me, both alive and dead. Years ago, we finally had to put a door up between the kitchen and utility room where their pet door is to keep her from bringing anything else in. It took me over two hours to catch the last squirrel that she brought in! Too bad it wasn't video taped because I'm sure it would have been hilarious to watch, although at the time I had quite lost my sense of humor! Ah, the joys of having cats in your life! :) That's all the news from here. I hope that one day soon, I will be able to report that Noodle has completely recovered. It has been such a long hard road for him. Thank you for your continued interest in our auctions and have a very lovely day!

Warm Wishes,
Suzy
Little Max his first day home

No comments: